HAIR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Gently de-tangle hair daily (and before washing) with a wide-tooth comb or wooden brush with wooden bristles. Start from the bottom of the unit (the tips) and make your way up.
• Wash hair with conditioner only. Soak hair in cold water before dousing with the conditioner of your choice. Put the wig inside a plastic shower cap and sit under heat for around two hours minimum. Let the hair cool until cold in the shower cap (very important) and rinse with cold water.
• To moisturize, use a small amount of leave-in conditioner on damp hair.
• Let hair air dry.
• Do not add oil or grease to dried hair. Instead, use a silk serum before flat-ironing or curling.
• Store hair in a silk bag when not in use. If you are sleeping with the unit on, wear a silk bonnet to bed.
• Use minimal heat when styling. Set all styling tools to 330° F or less (low setting) when styling hair. This will decrease heat damage and curtail fading of hair’s color.
HOW TO WEAR
• All wigs come with clips and adjustable straps. For further support in securing the wig to your head, use hair bonding glue or a wig grip.
• Use an edge control gel with an edge control brush to style baby hairs.
• Wax sticks can help tame any flyaway hairs that may occur due to climate or static during shipment.
• After extended use, it is normal to experience light shedding. If you notice this, use a wig knot sealer to prevent further issues.
• Use a matching foundation or concealer on your parting space and hairline to create the illusion of a scalp.
For more information on wig upkeep and styling, please visit our blog